Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 7/2/14




What's Up Wednesday is a weekly blog hop created Jaime Morrow and  Erin Funk, to help connect writers on this writing journey. Thank you both for connecting us all, this is great!


WHAT I'M READING


At the recommendation of Katie Conigliaro @paperbackplanes I downloaded Graceling by Kristen Cashore. I plan on reading that during my 4th of July camping trip.

WHAT I'M WRITING


Halfway through editing my WIP, an adult fairy tale. I just finished the pivotal scene that takes everything in a different direction. I am hoping to plan out my next MS on my camping trip or at least narrow down my choices. Maybe I'll put up a poll to ask for help!

WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW


My sucky job inspires me to finish this MS up. I need a little something to look forward to, even if it is rejection. And Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is on. Always good. :)
And the song When the Love Runs Out. It fits in really well with the chapter I'm editing.

WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO


This week has pretty much been planning and packing for camping. I'm hoping to get some writing done in the peaceful quiet, but it doesn't always work out for me. At least I'll get to hang with the family. And I'm making lemon raspberry Jell-O shots. So I got that to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting your MS finished :)

    Have a great time camping!

    ReplyDelete