Monday, June 30, 2014

Ready, Set, WRITE! (Week 4, or 1 for me!)

So I just found out about this wonderful opportunity and thought I might try my hand at it. Thank you to the wonderful women who set RSW up: Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, and Jamie Morrow.

HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS

I am chocking it up to a big fat failure. I had intended to revise multiple chapters and I only finished one, but it was a big one.

MY GOALS FOR THIS WEEK

Revise three chapters of WIP.

ONE PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I WROTE

 
Torture gets you answers, just maybe not the ones you seek.

THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK
 
 
A sinus infection has me sleeping during most of my available writing time.
 
SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP
 
On of my supporting characters is so funny I get excited every time he comes into a scene.

5 comments:

  1. Revising always leaves me cringing so getting through a chapter is pretty good! Have a great week of revisions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The revising is hard, but I'm learning to love it. I was hoping for better than a chapter a week, but progress is progress!

      Delete
  2. Great line from your WIP! And bummer about being sick. :( Hope this week goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm already feeling better. Hopefully it doesn't rebound!

      Delete
  3. It's really hard to write if you don't feel well. Just sucks all the creativity right outta ya! But good luck for this week! And I love funny characters. :)

    ReplyDelete