Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ready, Set, Write! Goals 2015




Yea! It's that time of year again. Ready, Set, Write! hosted by  Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, and Jamie Morrow. I, of course, missed goal setting and the first week check-in, but I'm catching up now!

1. Write at least 30,000 words in either WIP.

2. Finish my agent search for Beauty Bound.

3. Complete the list of fairy tales, fables, and legends for each country in my Twisted series. (If anyone knows a good, obscure tale, let me know!)

4. Read a book a week.

5. Write at least one blog post per week.

6. Make some great contacts at Midwest Writer's Workshop.

7. Finish the Magic School Bus science experiments with the kids.

8. Fit into my bathing suit before vacation without looking pregnant. (Seriously, I get the question a lot. My body is holding onto the baby weight in my abdomen, and only my abdomen, like it's an umbilical cord.)

So I'll be on next Monday with my update. Hopefully I won't forget this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment