Sunday, August 31, 2014

September Reading List

Deception (Defiance, #2)August is almost over and I feel like a big failure. It's been a hectic month, so my reading and writing have been suffering a bit. It didn't hit me until I saw that the next book in C.J. Redwine's Defiance series came out. So now I'm attacking Deception with a vengeance. Now I thought I'd give you a look into the next couple of books on my reading list. And you get to love on the beautiful covers. Love them!




Deliverance (Defiance, #3) Deliverance by C.J. Redwine











Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)

 Graceling by Kristin Cashore











15839984
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge











May Day (Murder-by-Month Mystery, #1)Ordinary Grace
 May Day by Jess Lourey (A super awesome lady that I met at MWW)

 










Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger (Another super awesome instructor from MWW)

Fiona Street

 Fiona Street by Stephen Michael Loy (A fantastic writer in my critique group)











I'm still looking for some good YA dystopian based on weather related issues or racial issues. So if anyone knows a good one, please let me know!


Thank you to Goodreads for the covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment