RSW is a summer writing intensive hosted by Jaime Morrow, Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, and Erin Funk. You can sign up on the linky at any of the host blogs every Monday. Remember to encourage other participants too! For more info on RSW and a link to the lovely buttons, go here.
1. How I did on last week’s goals
Well, I didn't make last week's goals, so I'll just update from the week before.
- Revise two chapters in HB- I got about one and a half done then got blocked by major problems.
- Work on SI- This I actually did. I got about 1,000 words written.
- Revise synopsis- Still procrastinating
2. My goal(s) for this week
- Revise two chapters in HB
- Write a new chapter in SI
- Read every day
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
His only ambition in life was to own his own farm. And marry me. The man has no sense.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week.
Life getting in the way. Two weeks ago was garage sale cleaning week. And last week was first week of school for the kiddos. I'm really hoping things will start cooling down!
5. Something I love about my WiP.
I love having two WIPs. When I get annoyed or discouraged with one, I move to the other. It keeps me from getting so stuck.
How did you do this week? I'd love to hear from you!