Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Writing Presents!

So now that I have officially decided that I am dedicating all my free time to writing and making this novel happen, I wanted to really get involved.  When my husband asked what I wanted for Christmas, I started looking up what might be a good present that works with my new "hobby".  I read about the Scrivener software somewhere so my super sneaky husband downloaded the software and loaded it on my computer a week ago with out ever telling me.

Now I'm playing with it and I'm so excited.  I'm not a real techie/social media type person, so a lot of this is weird to me.  It's a lot to take in, but like all my other reading/researching, I have to work my way through it.  Every step closer makes it feel more real, but that also makes it all the more scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment